Promote your organization or Microenterprise by purchasing an exhibit table at Wisconsin’s Annual State-Wide Institute on Best Practices in Inclusive Education. Space is limited and only applications from exhibitors/vendors that are self-advocates and/or support school or community inclusion will be accepted.
Applications must be submitted by July 15.
Apply online using the form below or download the Exhibitor Application
Exhibit tables are a 6 foot skirted table with 1-2 chairs. Exhibit tables will be available on:
Monday evening 4:00pm – 7:00pm
Tuesday 7:30am – 6:00pm
Wednesday 7:30am – 2:00pm
• Person with a Disability Operating Their Own Microenterprise Fee $55
◦ Microenterprise Extra Table Fee $55
• Non-Profit Organization or Company Directly Supporting Inclusion Fee $150
(Provide verification of your non-profit status)
◦ Non-Profit Organization or Company Extra Table Fee $150
• For Profit Organization or Company Directly Supporting Inclusion Fee $300
◦ For Profit Organization or Company Extra Table Fee $300
• Access to Electrical Outlet Fee $100
• Conference Lunches – per person Fee $50
(This fee is required in order to partake of the refreshments, socials,
& lunches on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday)
• No wall space is available (for hanging).
• Any additional floor space must be pre-approved.
• Set-up time will be 4:00 pm on Monday and break-down time by 2:30 pm. On Wednesday
• Exhibitors are responsible or storing materials/displays at the end of each day. Institute organizers are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
If you have additional questions or needs, please contact Dr. Kim Beloin at Beloin@att.net or 414.881.8101.
This form is currently closed for submissions.